Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Aren't you too little to be doing this?

 The last one to learn!  

  Since Ava got a new bike for her birthday, it was time to move Juliet up and for daddy to jog up and down the street hundreds of times.
   She caught on immediately but does get easily frustrated and tears are usually shed.
With a few bumps and bruises along the way.  This is her "poor lip" as she keep referring to it.


2 comments:

  1. I just had to call you out Melissa....not that you aren't busy with three kiddos that you are homeschooling and you are probably involved in a slew of other activities...but November 15, 2011 is your last blog post!!!! What?! :) Miss you! (and your blogging!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,
    This is Judy Hart, from Jackson Tn. I know by now you've lost Bailey, our golden girls have been gone for several years now.
    Your girls are beautiful! I don't know why but you've been on my mind lately. Please let me hear from you.
    judy@hart.net

    ReplyDelete